- Analyses the legislative and judicial developments in Malaysian intellectual property law since the first edition of the book.
- Incorporates key developments in the international protection of intellectual property.
- Details the progress of the ASEAN Intellectual Property Cooperation.
- Explains the trademark registration process under the Madrid Protocol.
- Includes new chapters on registered trademark law under the Trademarks Act 2019.
- Discusses the scope of the Copyright (Amendment) Act 2020 and judicial decisions that clarify important copyright principles.
- Highlights the impact of significant patent law decisions handed down by the Federal Court and the Court of Appeal.
- Contains ProView Extra materials available exclusively in ProView eBook only.
Intellectual Property Law In Malaysia, 2nd Edition come with Digital BookALL PRODUCTS, BUSINESS & ECONOMICS, FINANCE, ACCOUNTING & INVESTMENT, LAW & STATUTES
|Dimensions||26 × 23 × 3 cm|
- ALL PRODUCTS
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS
- ENGINEERING, MATHEMATICS, SCIENCES & STATISTICS
- FINANCE, ACCOUNTING & INVESTMENT
- HOSPITALITY & TOURISM
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY & COMPUTER
- LAW & STATUTES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES, EDUCATION, LANGUAGES & HUMANITIES
- Universities & Colleges
- UTM - UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MALAYSIA